Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Co-ordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Role Responsibility
- Deliver an effective reactive maintenance service to the property in a courteous, timely and safe manner
- Prioritise the work of the facilities team to provide a well maintained safe and secure environment
- Maintain the service within budget, through prudent purchasing and use of sub contracted services
- Maintain effective lines of communication throughout the service.
- Recognise and respect confidentiality.
- Maintain accurate, legible records and to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Have a working knowledge of the site and its activities.
- Experience in delivering services to customers to a high standard
- FM experience desirable but not essential
- Working with MS Office applications
- Autocad experience
- Efficient and accurate record keeping
- Supplier management or training experience
- Foreign language or excellent English speaking/writing skills if not first language (Fluency in English is required)
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at
or call us on Facebook
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!