Senior QA Engineer for Indigo project
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
The IFC CM NMS offers a unified management and monitoring solution for all Ixia visibility devices. Rather than manage each device separately, the platform discovers, configures, and monitors all the visibility solutions deployed on a network.
By being a member of our team, you will be exposed to every new visibility device developed by Ixia, gain knowledge on innovative solutions for wide scale deployments (management of 200+ devices), develop your troubleshooting skills, come up with comprehensive testing solutions with a high degree of costumer focus (usability, negative scenarios, security concerns) and last but not least develop your scripting skills with a focus on python/selenium/RestAPI/Robot.
- Execute complex test cases, design and write test plans for important software features and maintain up to date documentation related to it;
- Configure, debug and troubleshoot non-Ixia /Ixia equipment required for testing large features (with minimal to no supervision);
- Raise delays and bottlenecks in testing activities and plans; suggest mitigation plans;
- Root cause isolation and proper bugs logging to focus on problem description, steps to reproduce, relevant logs and files attachment;
- Provide guidance/coordinate junior team members;
- Provide input in customer escalations
- Minimum experience: 3+ years
- Advanced working knowledge of networking TCP/IP protocols (CCNA level) considered a plus.
- Strong scripting skills (Python preferred, Selenium/Rest API are a plus).
- Linux operating skills
- Experience with automation systems (Jenkins is a plus).
- Working experience in Agile;
- Good communication skills for team interaction and customer related activities