Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
WESEE offers professional technical wind energy services at good conditions in the Eastern European countries. Our joint venture, based in Cluj-Napoca (Romania), combines the expertise of SSC Wind in multi-megawatt wind energy projects with the experiences of the Romanian Electrogrup in infrastructural projects within the energy sector.
Wind Turbine Technician - Installation of Wind Turbines
- Carry out and execution of WTG work (PCT, WEC, GC works of pre-assembly and installation tasks as required).
- Learn and train in working procedures, manuals and protocols for wind turbines installation (as required by WESEE and turbine manufacturer)
- Attending site induction and other site meetings held by the customer and WESEE
- Compliance to WESEE and Customers Safety manuals and regulations
- Compliance with use of PPE
- Reporting all near-miss accidents, incidents, and accidents immediately to the Team Leader and Project Engineer
- Participating in training and courses, organized by the WESEE or the other third parties as indicated by company
- Perform required maintenance of individual tools and equipment on site
- Maintain housekeeping in all work places to prevent accidents and protect environment
- Timely reporting of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Timely reporting of travel accounts
- Previous working experience in wind and GWO training are advantages
- Electrical, mechanical, electromechanical professional school or degree
- English language: medium to high level
- Driving License: cat. B or higher
- Availability and willingness to travel local and international
We offer a highly motivational salary and comprehensive benefits together with genuine opportunities for you to develop your skills and build on your career in Wind Energy!