Experienced Wind Turbines Technician
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehaltsschätzung pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
WESEE offers professional technical wind energy services at good conditions in the Eastern European countries. Our joint venture, based in Cluj-Napoca (Romania), combines the expertise of SSC Wind in multi-megawatt wind energy projects with the experiences of the Romanian Electrogrup in infrastructural projects within the energy sector.
Wind Turbine Technician - Installation of Wind Turbines
- Carry out and execution of WTG work (PCT, WEC, GC works of pre-assembly and installation tasks as required).
- Learn and train in working procedures, manuals and protocols for wind turbines installation (as required by WESEE and turbine manufacturer)
- Attending site induction and other site meetings held by the customer and WESEE
- Compliance to WESEE and Customers Safety manuals and regulations
- Compliance with use of PPE
- Reporting all near-miss accidents, incidents, and accidents immediately to the Team Leader and Project Engineer
- Participating in training and courses, organized by the WESEE or the other third parties as indicated by company
- Perform required maintenance of individual tools and equipment on site
- Maintain housekeeping in all work places to prevent accidents and protect environment
- Timely reporting of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Timely reporting of travel accounts
- Previous working experience in wind and GWO training are advantages
- Electrical, mechanical, electromechanical professional school or degree
- English language: medium to high level
- Driving License: cat. B or higher
- Availability and willingness to travel local and international
We offer a highly motivational salary and comprehensive benefits together with genuine opportunities for you to develop your skills and build on your career in Wind Energy!