Experienced tax consultant
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Short company description
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of auditors, accountants and business advisors in Cyprus and the Balkans. 20 directors and more than 360 people offer services of the highest standards to more than businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
Synergy, determination and professionalism are among the key ingredients that make our teams able to handle all tasks assigned successfully. Whatever the size of the assignment, we can provide an experienced individual or team to meet each client’s specific needs.
Working as Experienced tax consultant
Our Tax service line is growing and an experienced Tax Consultants is needed to support the team in delivering quality advice to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
You will have opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you will gain will define your career.
• Advise clients in a range of different industries on a board range of corporate and international taxation matters
• Research international and domestic tax and business matters;
• Draft tax advice for the client
• Complete tax due diligence assignments
• Deliver and monitor multiple client engagements;
• Assist in business development efforts - drafting proposals, client meetings and negotiations
• Assist in team development
• 2-4 years of experience in various types of tax consulting projects ( relevant experience on VAT will be considered a plus)
• Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;