Experienced .NET Developer
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for talented developers who have proven track record of creating .net applications and would like to participate in design and development of Web application software, including the website.
You will be working on global projects improving recommendations, job targeting and overall experience and flows for our seekers.
Our Prague Technology Centre is a recognized hub of excellence in software development, with a highly talented multi-skilled and multinational team. As part of this team you will be working with colleagues based in our other global development hubs in US and Malaysia.
You are an experienced software engineer with the skills and commitment to help us expand? You must be able to hit the ground running and must be able to thrive in a community of extremely smart and talented engineers who are focused on pushing the envelope of software development.
Are you ready to experience your career at the next level? Are you ready to wake up every day excited to make an impact on other people’s lives? What you will be doing:
Are you a match?
- Participate in .NET / .NET Core Applications design and prototyping in cross-platform team
- Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the application; CodeBehind, controls, middle-tier business components, database layers
- Maintain and enhance current .NET Applications and Web Services
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a group or independently
- Assist in formulating standards and development practices across multiple related teams.
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Monster Seeker and Employer platforms
- 5+ years of extensive experience with C# and ASP.NET - MVC
- Nice to have experience with AspNetCore MVC applications development
- Experience designing and developing with MS SQL and/or MySQL
- Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles required
- Nice to have experience with Cloud apps development AWS/Azure
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem solving skills
- Experience working in a regionally distributed development group
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- You are proficient in English, no Czech required
- International working environment
- A 25 day vacation package + 4 sick days.
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation assistance.
- Wide array of company benefits; including life insurance, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, sport activities.
- Career progression opportunities.
If you’d like to learn more about the projects we are working on we will be happy to hear from you, please contact . About Randstad
Randstad Holding nv, a leading human resources services provider, announced in November 2016 that it has completed its acquisition of Monster Worldwide, Inc.. Monster is a global leader in connecting jobs and people, and will continue operating as a separate and independent entity under the Monster name. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career, recruitment and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions.