What if you could use your Java skills and also enjoy having the initiative in a highly creative and dynamic environment?How about working in a diverse team,growing, discussing and implementing innovative solutions?
If everything above is in line with your appetite for Java coding, keep reading. You might just find the next best place to be!
Java is one of the programming languages which passionate us. In Java we create excellent software solutions for our clients.
Our Java pole of competency has constantly evolved and we continue to develop new interesting projects with different international internal software platform is based on SOA architecture and covers the main Pentalog business processes such as production management, HR and financial. By joining our team your main responsibilities will be to participate to the continuous evolution of this platform in terms of developing new modules and new core systems.
You will be involved inactivities like:
• Writing technical specifications;
• Developing and monitoring the modules that you will be assigned for;
• Delivering of high quality solutions to agreed specifications, to defined coding standards and within agreed timelines;
• Helping offered in related testing and bug-fixing activities;
• Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members if necessary.
• Computer science university background;
• Very good expertise in Java / OOP knowledge and understanding with a minimum 3 years of previous experience;
• Medium / advanced J2EE knowledge;
• ORM: Hibernate, JPA;
• Development tools: Eclipse, JUnit;
• Source versioning: SVN / GIT / TFS;
• Continuous Integration System:Jenkins / Sonar;
• OS: Linux, Windows systems is an advantage;
• Previous experience with an ERP framework and with complex business functionality and modules development;
• MySQL would be an advantage; good understanding of SQL language.
• English – intermediate level;
• French – would be a plus;
• Written and verbal communication skills.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience;
- Various promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
- Integration in a dynamic,multicultural working environment;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.
Check out the newest Java technical quiz here:
If interested in a Java coding challenge, go here:
Let’s start a conversation about what you wish for a future successful project. You can confirm your interest by sending an email