C4Media is looking for you, a full-time Drupal developer based in Europe, for working remotely from your home office on our world-class conference platform!
- An awesome team of highly motivated individuals with diverse skills and background.
- Operations in Canada, Romania, USA, China, Japan, Brazil, UK, Greece, and Argentina.
- An awesome line of software development conferences—this will be the product that you develop for!
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A 100% remote team spread across 3 continents and a great company culture!
Check out our Dev Team and learn about why they like working for C4Media
- Significant experience with Drupal 7.
- Strong skills in custom module development.
- Understanding of Drupal performance tuning and management.
- Background in supporting LAMP production environments.
- Experience with git.
You might also have:
- Experience managing server in AWS.
- Skills in fine-tuning MySQL.
- Exposure to Drupal 8.
- Experience with Panelizer.
You’ll be working on:
- Configuration and management of existing Drupal 7 instances.
- Implementation of new features using custom modules and panels.
- Implementation of RESTful APIs that will be consumed by IoT devices.
- Implementation of workflows that produce printable PDF.
- Development of mobile-optimised pages.
- Development of custom dashboards that will be projected on large screens (TVs, projectors, etc)