Process employee expense reports for reimbursement. Ensure compliance with Oracle Travel and Entertainment Policy by auditing expense receipts and payment requests against corporate policy and local requirements.
• Audit and process employees expense reports for reimbursement and various payment requests.
• Ensure compliance with Oracle Travel and Entertainment Policy by auditing expense receipts and payment requests against corporate policy.
• Respond professionally to internal inquiries and working with local country staff.
• Work in a team oriented environment that is deadline driven.
• Provide ongoing recommendations for process and procedural changes;
• Perform ad-hoc activities, as requested by management.
• University degree
• Fluent in English, and another European languages, both writing and speaking.
• Knowledge of accounting policies, practices and systems as well as familiarity with spreadsheet applications would be a plus.
• Organized and detail oriented individual who works well in a dynamic team environment to resolve problems.
• Work independently and with other organization
• Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with the other colleagues from our internal departments
• Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedure)
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year-end closing
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you!