Expatriate Services Expert
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As Expert within Expatriate Services, the Job Holder is accountable for enabling the effective and efficient income tax and social security related processes for all Expat related services for the entire OMV Group and its affiliated companies worldwide.
- Set-up appropriate concept in alignment with the Service Lead Line of Expatriate Services to achieve necessary tax, social security and legal compliance for entire expat population of OMV Group (approx. 80 country combinations and related different tax and social security treatments);
- Support accuracy of expat payroll, tax and social security calculations in accordance with applicable tax and social security domestic and international legislations;
- Research domestic and international tax and social security matters;
- Liaise with the Romanian tax and social security authorities for various aspects related to expatriates;
- Review income tax and social security calculations for expatriates upon business request considering both domestic and international legislations;
- Ensure appropriate application of social security domestic and international rules at European level and applicable social security Agreements;
- Ensure strict administration of A1 certificates and social security certificates to achieve appropriate social security treatment;
- Provide input on expats standards/ directives/ guidelines from taxation/ social security perspective;
- Business relevant professional education in Economics studies, reflected by a University degree
- Additional education and training in income tax consultancy area represent a plus
- At least 2 years professional experience in domestic and international income tax and social security area.
- At least 3 years working experience within and international company on Expatriate Services topics
- English – advanced level; German language skills represent an advantage
- Knowledge of domestic and international income tax and social security legislation
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interaction skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills to control on-going processes for the purpose of ensuring income tax and social security compliance for expatriates of OMV Group.
- Excellent conflict management, problem solving and resolution skills