• Bachelor, master, or predictable grade ’s degree in your preferred function.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability and initiative to solve problems in a team, be proactive and goal-oriented
• Willingness to adapt to new situations
• Valid documentation to be able to work in various European locations
• To join our European Graduate Program in September 2017
This two year leadership development rotational program give you the exciting chance to start your career path/professional career development and to become an important part of our company’s future. We offer opportunities in the following functions: Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Process Technology, Application Engineering, Product Development.
Discover your potential
• A dedicated two year leadership training and development program
• An assigned mentor throughout the program
• Opportunities to work at various European Federal-Mogul Motorparts sites
• Responsibility for project charters supporting the company’s business objectives
• Being part of a global team and working in a multi-cultural environment
• Developing a management career within the Motorparts organization