ESH, Facility and Maintenance Manager
Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
With sales of €40. 5 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230k employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 46k employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech also offers functional and design-oriented living solutions and is always searching for customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly answers – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5. 5 billionthis international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
- Identifies and implements cost improvement in EHS activities.
- Is responsible for budget making and analysis to maintain the budget.
- Acts as team member in local and / or international teams to optimize costs with environment, safety / protective equipment and actual safety systems.
- Coordinates the activities of the security company with the purpose to assure the security and integrity of employees.
- Supervising, coordinating, guiding and consulting in all activities from our site in link with fire protection.
- Applies and follows TPM.
- Analyzes and eliminates root causes for actual and potential breakdowns.
- Fulfills inspections and preventive maintenance tasks for production equipment.
- Proposes improvement for changeover process in order to reduce changeover time.
- Indicates problems, initiates and proposes improvements for machines, equipments and processes.
- Technical University Degree.
- Romanian Legal qualifications in the field.
- Experience in team coordination.
- Proactive and a team player.
- English - Advanced Level.
- Ms. Office - Advanced level.
- Project Management.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Training program.
- Private medical insurance.
- Working in a young and dynamic team.
- International working environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.