Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As the world’s leading Telecommunications Company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies...
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
To identify, log and track escalations and manage them through to resolution. Point of contact as part of the ITIL Incident management process and root cause analysis for the ITIL Problem Management Process.
The main activities will include but not be limited to: escalation acknowledgment and logging, the identification of the actions needed to solve them, regular updates and communication and root cause analysis of the underlying causes.
This will include and require:
• To identify risks and respond to issues when they arise
• Manage escalations from source to root-cause for complex customer solutions of high-profile accounts, including solutions from an evolving set of data products and services, but with particular emphasis on fixed connectivity including global provide and unified communications
• Consult with stakeholders, building credibility and confidence in Vodafone as a solutions provider.
• Work closely with stakeholders, solution teams, management, external partners as well as Technical Solution Architects and Network Engineers from various markets / countries to ensure that solutions are implemented with minimum business disruption
• Ability to escalate to the highest level of management and across to the most technical teams to ensure early resolution of incidents and issues through pragmatic escalation.
• Key point of contact for escalation management
o Engage with technical teams to understand technical issues and underlying business impact, supporting the delivery teams with an interface into escalating incidents and issues into the correct resolving teams and also into management for rapid resolution.
o Undertake feasibility checks and design activity to validate solution delivery
o Recommend innovative, optimum solutions that provide a short term resolution as well as a long term permanent solution.
• Develop optimum solutions to resolve complex customer requirements and produce appropriate solution documents
o Lead detailed solution workshops
o Produce incident reports
o Root cause analysis findings in accordance with Vodafone’s design methodology, ensuring compliance of third party design deliverables; coordinating local technical solution architects, network engineers, operations and external partners across various markets
o Ensure E2E solution incl. ability to resolve solutions in lifecycle (moves, changes, . capacity increases)
o Develop solution concept for final approval and execution by responsible departments
• Coordinate escalations and take full responsibility for the success of technical components of international delivery projects, delivering a differentiated customer experience
o Provide proof of concepts to resolve known issues
o Configure & manage test environments
• Establish professional relationships with key stakeholders and manage interfaces effectively
o Build professional working relationships with customers, third parties and within Vodafone on various levels of the organisation
o Coach and support team members
o Regularly report incident / issue status and effectively manage risks and issues
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Demonstrated experience in managing escalations, preferably gained in a large enterprise, multi-country and multi-product environment.
• Telecoms background and experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – confidence and professionalism both in working with multinational project teams and management on various levels of the organisation, from technical audiences to senior management
• Analytical and critical thinking; decisive. innovative problem solving capability for complex issues.
Self-starter with a clear can-do mentality, ability to work under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders and produces solutions that are immediately deliverable, strong commercial acumen.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree
• At least 3 years of experience in dealing with large, corporate customers in a technical solution or consultancy role
• Previous role in Incident or Problem management or crisis desk.
• Technical knowledge of
o LAN Technology (Ethernet, WiFi)
o WAN Access Technology (Ethernet)
o IP Networking
o Voice Networking
• Basic or advanced knowledge in at least one or two of the following areas:
o Unified Communications
o Managed Services, Cloud / Hosting
o Mobile Data and Connectivity
o Switching and routing technologies
• Sound understanding of best practice in methodology, Telco business processes and frameworks (eTOM and ITIL) used to delivery complex solutions
• Lean and Six-sigma knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies
Nice to have technical / professional qualifications:
• PMI or PRINCE II knowledge or certification preferred
International experience desirable (working internationally and / or working with global solutions)
• Excellent English skills: Level B2 (Goethe-Institute) or equivalent certification
What we offer:
• Private medical and dental care insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
• Project specific training;
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.