The Territories Analyst addresses compliance matters in daily activities and ensures Territories Data Quality according to the Business Governance rules and Best Practices. The role implies a broad understanding of the current Fusion CRM system implementation and knowledge of boundary systems.
*The role offers a 1-year contract, with view to extension
• Build and analyze Territories Data compliance issues reports
• Act as a Global Expert, provides guidance and vision for the GSFS Team and Stakeholders
• Participate in compliance reviews, projects and training efforts.
• Coordinate the development of new processes, drive standardization and productivity improvement
• Have an overall view on the Territories status and trends
• Provide guidance to Stakeholders on regulatory matters, as per the guidelines
• Follow-up with Stakeholders for discussions regarding the appropriate action.
• Provide support to assigned areas on Territories Data related issues
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met and that operational targets are achieved.
• Create and maintain relevant documentation
• Build and maintain strong communication and close working relationships with Stakeholders and Peers
• Promote an environment that supports diversity.
• Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel), BI and SQL are a plus.
• Strong analytical skills (able to analyze data and to extract the essential parts - from a business perspective)
• Capable of coordinating internal projects, collecting feedback, centralizing documents
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
• Ability to analyze data and translate issues into corrective actions
• Attention to details, flexibility and delivering accurate results when working under pressure
• Capable of adapting to changing priorities and good time management skills