Enterprise Account Manager Romania
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging in Enterprise accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As a Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in the commercial sector accounts in Romania. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Facilitate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
· Contribute to positive customer experience. Expect moderate travel.
· Experience in engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in a customer and partner enterprise environment
· Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
· Demonstrated experience working with cross-function stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal, finance etc.
· Excellent communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English and Romanian
· Extensive work experience in commercial roles / sales management in the IT industry
· BA/BS degree required
· Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in commercial roles / sales management in the IT industry
· Office/work location is Munich, Germany
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· MBA is a plus.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Millions of customers currently leverage AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability. Tens of thousands of customers use a broad range of AWS services. This has accelerated AWS’ pace in machine learning, artificial intelligence, internet of things, and serverless computing.
Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Here at AWS, you’ll experience unparalleled ownership and impact on our products, and be empowered to innovate and deliver. Come build the future with AWS.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice () to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.