Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are a Flemish family living in Timisoara. We have an adorable little son James of nearly 2 years old. James loves his cars, riding a bike, hand crafts and going out for walks. He is attending crecha every morning but we are looking for somebody to take care of him in the afternoon and evenings.
About the position
As a nanny you are helping us with the development of James' interests and passions so he can develop at best in a loving and stimulating environment.
• Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for James
• Organize stimulating activities for James . outings to places of interest, age appropriate arts & crafts, etc.
• To ensure that James get plenty of exercise in fresh air (in gardens or parks), under close supervision
• To manage his daily routine – mornings, school runs, evenings etc.
• Supervise his activities at all times
• Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children
• Dress the children
• Place the children down for naps and bedtime
• Take care of his personal hygiene
• Perform light housework, including laundry, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, etc. when time
• Teach the children good social manners
• Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
• Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children
• Bring James to and from activities
High school graduate
Proficient in English: since James has been raised in English so far, we would like to have a nanny that can interact with him in English
Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
Passion for raising children
Calm in emergency situations
Knowledge of child psychology or education is a plus
Trustworthy and honest
Ability to multitask
Planning and organizing skills
High energy level
• We are looking for a nanny that can start asap
• The position can be extended to also a full time position in the morning.