Engineering Manager - Contactors & Drives
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
We are currently looking for an Engineering Manager Motor Control - Contactors & Drives to join our plant in Bonn.
The main task of the engineering manager ”Motor Control - Contactors & Drives" is to lead one of the product engineering teams. This team is responsible for the full product lifecycle from the ideation till the product activities includes the communication and close collaboration with other Industrial Control & Protection Division (ICPD) and other Eaton entities.
- Managing of responsibilities within the assigned team of engineers, develop and continuously improve organizational capabilities of the team.
- Strong contribution to specification and concept activities at NPD projects.
- Perform the product maintenance engineering activities (incl. budget planning and release management).
- Define technical feasibility of the product roadmap.
- Gather and analyze innovation and technology needs of the product lines and place inside the engineering organization.
- Coordinate and track cost out activities with engineering contribution.
- Promotes and supports continuous improvement of processes and innovations.
- Achieve the technical- and customer requirements as well as standards, legal requirements, other requirements and also the quality in close collaboration with the Quality-departments.
- Ensure engineering tasks . requirement- and change-management including managing of FMEA- (Failure Mode and Effects and Criticality Analysis) and lesson learned measures. For guidance use: DFSS (Design for Six Sigma), SPICE (Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination)/ CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integratio
- Lead engineering projects and work package approvals to meet financial goals and growth targets in close collaboration with engineering project managers and specialist engineers.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering / electronic / mechatronic / embedded software.
- No less than 5 years work-experience in Electric/Electronic sector in the industrial field, IEC standards.
- No less than 2 years leadership experience.
- Special know-how of mechanical design, electromechanical design, electronic design and software development.
- Experience with DfSS.
- Experience in collaboration with distributed („virtual“) development teams at different international locations.
- Dvelopment of new products and improvement of existing products.
- Problem solving skills.
- Fluently English, German is a plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.