Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
Asngineering Manager, Maps you will be responsible for effectivelyanaging a team of software engineers working on a map-making platform and data pipeline continuously improving and producing a ideal candidate has atrong background in software engineering,ap data processing, machine learning pipelines and/or database storage and systems.
- Manage a team of software engineers developing and enhancing Telenav’s map-making platform and data pipeline processes.
- Defineprintasks, daily activities, in line with the company’s objectives and the product roadmap.
- Manage the resolution ofoftware defects.
- Manage the release of map data including working closely with the map curation team.
- Set priorities and evaluate the team’s performance.
- Help the team operate efficiently and reach full potential.
- Prepare status reports for stakeholders and upper management.
- Effective integration and coordination of the team with other projects and departments.
- Degree in Computer Science or at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in software engineering,ap data processing, machine learning pipelines and/or database storage/systems
- Experience on managing teams of software engineers
- Strong deadline management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work
- Business or management degree or training
- Good communication skills (English) verbal and written
- Experience with international teams a plus
- An opportunity to work in a global company working on cutting edge products in a rapidly innovating industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work in a global product company working on cutting edge products in a rapidly innovating industry;
- A challenging, fast-paced environment working with very smart highly skilled teams;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies and best practices;
- Being part of a great community.