Engineer M2M 2nd Line Operations
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
To provide and operate for an international telecom company's latest technology services of M2M/ GDSP solutions for global enterprise customers. Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services focused on multi-national customers and internal telecom company's user communities across more than 20 operating companies.
- To deliver technical support for network applications and systems (2nd Line support)
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
- To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation of appropriate counter measures.
- To work with external customers to define requirements, solve technical issues and provide professional services.
- Working to defined service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
- Managing technical service ramp-up (installation, configuration and coordination of setup tasks) for network platforms
- Delivering operational and technical expertise for feasibility, including delivery of cost estimations for network application operations activities during service life-cycle, to ensure services can be efficiently integrated into the existing network landscape
- Setting and continually managing service expectations with customers, Networks Services /Networks operatioand business stakeholders
- Managing long term, sustainable relationships with company’s internal and external sourcing partners to ensure SLA compliance and service improvements for network services according to aligned financial figures.
- Identifying, implementing and continuously monitoring sourcing options for the managed service portfolio and provide input for the Network portfolio management process.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- Experience in designing, operating and managing Networks Platforms in large scale enterprise environment.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the following technologies: Telecom Core CS & PS Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (SS7, DIAMETER, CAMEL, SIGTRAN, SIP).
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of end points and telephony features.
- Linux, SOLARIS, virtualized environments.
- Basic programming skills in UNIX Shell Scripting
Desired competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Basic programming skills in Perl and UNIX Shell Scripting
- Basic knowledge in IMS Core architecture;
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;