Endpoint Security Specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Schaeffler Group is a global automotive and industrial supplier. The company is already making a decisive contribution to “Mobility for Tomorrow” today with its high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, in addition to rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications.
Since its beginnings, the Schaeffler company has been characterized by groundbreaking innovations and global customer orientation. Currently, the Schaeffler plant in Brasov has reached a number of approx. 4600 employees.
- Installation, configuration and administration of the Schaeffler endpoint security tools;
- Co-work in conceptual design and project planning;
- Implementation and maintenance of the Schaeffler endpoint security tools on a global scale;
- Business consultation to achieve the best endpoint security in their solutions;
- Change – and Operations management for Schaeffler endpoint security tools;
- Controlling and optimization of the running solutions based on defined service level agreements;
- Provisioning of key performance indicators for the Schaeffler endpoint security.
- Degree computer science, IT-Security or comparable degree course or apprenticeship with more years of working experience in this area;
- Very good knowledge in minimum 1 of these: Endpoint Security, HDD-Encryption, virus protection, application control, HIPS, Firewall;
- Good IT-Network and protocol-knowledge;
- Good knowledge in Windows operation system;
- Systematic organization of work topics;
- Strong ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills in English.