Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Oracle Sales and Partner Academy (OSPA) corporate team is seeking a talented, experienced, creative instructional designer-developer-programmer to produce training materials for a variety of high-volume fast-paced projects within the Sales Skills & Methods build team. In this multifaceted role, you will work across the OSPA teams, Oracle Product Business, Product Marketing, Product Development, and executive-level regional stakeholders to develop, implement and execute world-class training and enablement.
This person must have demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Strategizing and collaborating with multiple stakeholders to define measurable learning objectives and goals, presenting solutions/plans, then helping our development team execute on the architecture
- Collaborating with a fast paced, high volume design and development team to develop innovative visual content outlines/design documents; with recommended visuals and on screen text
- Communicates effectively with a diverse subject matter experts (SME) group, extracting pertinent information then transforming that content into digestible pieces
- Proficient in developing eLearning courses using Captivate and other best of breed authoring tools
- Producing graphic arts or illustrations skills (vector & bitmaps); able to draw/sketch low and high fidelity scenes and characters for prototyping and production– highly regarded
- Excellent writing skills to ensure interactivity is prescribed within scripts
- Aligning work to a specific brand voice adhering to standards
- Applying various design process models (e,g, ADDIE), learning theories and types in an AGILE or project workflow environment
- Degree in relevant subject or 3 years+ experience as an eLearning developer / programmer.