Employer Branding & Internal Comms Coordinator
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Design ‘best in class’ talent experience!
Join in placing the talent journey at the heart of business!
In this role you’ll support a global organization and top player in professional services placing the talent journey at the heart of the business.
Your vision is key! You advise, guide and support how to attract and retain the best employees and initiate creative concepts and campaigns that boost employee engagement. You develop and (continuously) strengthen our Employer Value proposition as a great place to work for!
- Roll out & activate the Employer Branding strategy;
- Partner up with all HR functions and internal stakeholders in order to understand and define the business needs and context;
- Develop (external/internal) communication plans and oversee their execution and implementation;
- Facilitate recruitment marketing and the sourcing process;
- Manage partnerships with universities, student associations, agencies and oversee the implementation of employer branding activities and events;
- Work closely in collaboration with Digital team to boost EY Careers’s online presence;
- Initiate creative concepts and campaigns that boost employee engagement/attraction;
- Oversee content generation & content marketing for all internal & external channels;
- Coordinate internal and external talent communities of brand ambassadors;
- Coordinate internal communities;
What do we expect from you?
We’re looking for a strategic, brave, smart and creative pro.
You’re a catch if:
- You are a strong communicator in both Romanian and English, powerful story-teller!
- You’re passionate about creating brand awareness and developing effective internal and external communication strategies that engage and connect the right people to our Brand;
- You bring relevant experience in internal and external communications, including Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding;
- You’re a creative and conceptual thinker, but strong on the execution;
- You’re a passionate community builder;
- You possess strong text writing skills in English and a natural sixth sense for intercultural /global relations;
- Digital awareness and ability to create compelling graphic content;
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree.