EMEA Supply Planning Lead
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
EMEA Supply Planning Lead
This position is responsible for oversight and management of the European and META planning and order fulfillment operations.. This includes ensuring the supply chain is aligned to support regional business execution, in addition to coordinating with the Value Stream Leaders. This position will be responsible for a team of approximately 2 direct reports and 8 matrix reports.
• Identify, develop, and implement best practices within Materials Management, Planning, Forecasting, Scheduling, on time delivery, and cycle-time reduction measures thru' the use of tools such as PFEP
• Develop and execute the Annual Operating Plan for regional metrics including, but not limited to inventory, OTTR, OTTP and lead-time.
• Closely monitor inventory input and relief in order to meet AOP targets
• Coordination and Collaboration of Logistics, Importing, Exporting, and 3PL Operations.
• Collaboration and Support of Order Management & Sales Operations Processes and Improvement Strategies
• Support the Goal Deployment planning and execution process including metric alignment to goals
• Lead and/or support multiple critical, complex, high leverage projects; aid in the selection, prioritization and launching of Continuous Improvement projects and teams
• Implement improvement strategy and deliver quarterly improvements
• Coordinate activities with the other Honeywell Functions
• Drive HOS philosophy and practices up and down the supply chain and support HOS Gold
• Interact with customers to assure that the voice of the customer is meeting or exceeding customer requirements
• Lead, change, and establish operational metrics/key indicators for process control, communication, and performance improvement; influence, consult, and lead efforts for sharing and standardizing of best practices and processes
• Develop, execute and achieve tactical and strategic initiatives through active leadership that positively impact business plans, operating profits, practices, policies, and procedures
• Effectively select, develop, coach, empower, provide performance feedback/actions, and motivate direct reports to ensure talent development, growth in their scope of responsibility, and accountability for operational excellence
• Support and uphold HS&E policies and guidelines in a repair environment
• Implement Lean principles and process for material management improvement
• University degree plus excellent experience in Supply Chain Management, Business or related discipline
• Excellent management/supervisory experience
• Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt and/or Lean certification preferred
• APICS/CPIM certification preferred
• SAP or other MRP/ERP systems preferred
• Excellent Supply Chain Management experience preferred
• A strong bias for action and results oriented
• Possess conflict management skills and understand self-directed work teams
Travel is required up to 25% of the time.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.