EMEA Retail Business Analyst
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our client, a well-known leader in personal systems and printing!
Part of the EMEA Trade Marketing team within the EMEA Consumer sales organization, the Business Analyst will be responsible to scope and design the Store Sales Dashboard, helping to implement ROI metrics down to store level, as well as supporting business reviews and the business managers ad-hoc analysis.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, with exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Good communication, team coordination skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Set up the Store Sales Dashboard to track store level performance across EMEA
- Support In-Store Digital initiative performance tracking to bring structure
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization
- Use data modelling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for improvements
- Validate with your stakeholders the design and framework of the reports created
- Gather information to support the business reviews and ad-hoc requests