Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Our client is an internationally recognized solar energy company. They have a global presence worldwide but in EMEA their regional headquarters are in Switzerland and they count with commercial offices in Madrid, Munich, Milan, and the UK amongst others.
For their European headquarters in Zurich, they are currently looking for a Legal Counsel LATAM & EMEA, reporting to the regional Head of Legal and the regional Head of Projects Business this person will be responsible for LATAM and EMEA, but with a stronger focus on LATAM.
The role entails:
• Act as an advisor for all relevant legal matters
• Draft, review and negotiate relevant agreements with a particular focus on the SPA, EPC, O&M and relevant Supply contracts
• Get involved in the coordination of the setup, development, revision of the organization's policies and procedures, and ensure the compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Provide management and legal department with advice and counsel concerning renewable energy regulations
• Responds to claims and liaise with outside counsel for advice when necessary
• EU Qualified Lawyer with 4 to 6 years work experience, preferably with tier 1 law firms or renewable energy companies is a must
• Experience in Renewable Energies, ESP, Solar is a must
• Post-qualification experience including a sustained track record of involvement with complex and demanding PV projects, project financing, M&A, EPC, O&M, Supply Agreements, Insurance, Subcontracting etc.
• Strong negotiating and communication skills, hands-on and solution-oriented
• Fluent language skills in both written and spoken English and Spanish are a must for this position. Other language skills are a plus
• Readiness to travel within Europe and LATAM
If interested please apply directly to