Embedded Software & Tools Development Engineer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As part of the Microchip MPU Application team, you will be in charge of rom code development, embedded software and software tools development for the ARM MPU product line.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- ROM Code development: specification, documentation, implementation and debug on pre-silicon (FPGA platforms), simulation environments (RTL), and validation on silicon
- Embedded software: specification, documentation, implementation and debug
- Development, documentation and maintenance of MPUs software tools for chip configuration and flash programing: SAM-BA (SAM Boot Assistant)
While providing the next MPU product families software and tools, you will also have close interaction with other teams on topics like: product architecture, IP design and design integration, cryptographic implementation, and other features.
The work place is an international and multi-site environment, where you can develop your skillset and work cross-culturally.
- Bachelor’s in Computing Science and/or Master in Electrical Engineering
- C programming language
- Good expertise in Embedded Software development
- Good knowledge of the Microcontroller and/or Microprocessor based system’s architecture and peripherals
- Rigorous and autonomous nature
- Good communication skills
- ARM Cortex-A cores, ARM-based system’s architecture and peripherals
- Debugging techniques
- C++ and QT Framework
- Versioning systems
- Experience in cross-cultural environments
- Between 3 and 5 years proven experience as embedded software developer.
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.