Embedded Software Engineer (Automotive, Stuttgart)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
4000 - 6000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For our client, a renowned automotive supplier company based in Stuttgart (Germany), we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer Automotive with focus on camera-based driver assistance systems.
- Our client is one of the top automotive suppliers in Germany.
- The team is well known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike.
- They offer a great working environment, most of the teams being international.
- They’re on the cutting edge of technology – you’ll be working with the best equipment and software.
Your New Challenge:
- Design and implementation of system software for embedded platforms
- Design of the software for embedded systems as well as the internal structure, control and logic of the modules
- Implementation and optimization of image processing methods on vehicle-specific platforms for vehicle environment detection
- Software implementation for projects in the field of new technologies
- Adaptation and porting of applications to digital signal processors and microcontrollers
- Integration of system and application software
- Implementation and development of prototypes and functional samples up to series production
- University degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics or computer engineering
- Proficient in programming in high-level languages such as C/C++ and in machine languages such as Assembler, as well as in hardware-related programming
- Used to programming embedded systems, preferably microcontrollers and on-chip peripherals or CAN, I2C, UART interfaces
- Proactive personality, eager to learn new things
- Languages: Good English language skills and German at conversational level
- Our client is based in Stuttgart (Germany).
- This is a great place to live because it is home to Mercedes and Porsche, some of the biggest car manufacturers worldwide.
- But not only can you work hard in Stuttgart, you can also party hard or relax in one of the many parks. If you need some fresh air just take your car and drive outside the city. Lakes, hills, whatever you are into you name it – it is just a short drive away.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industryayment and bonus program
- Top benefits
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Relocation support
Ready to build the future alongside a great team of international specialists?
Just apply within!
- Care este nivelul dumneavoastra de cunoastere a limbii germane?