Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
We are looking for a software engineer with excellent programming knowledge and passion for embedded software development.
If this is you, please read further, as in this role you will be involved in our newest projects from the very beginning and contribute with architecture ideas from the HW design phase.
· You will participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of embedded cross platform software components;
- You will work on creating new products and/or maintaining current ones and will participate in the design and development of network visibility and application security solutions and applications for external customers.
- You will also interact with project management, technical leads, testers and other developers and teams to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing to deliver high quality releases on time.
Skills you possess:
- Good knowledge and experience with C programming;
- Proficiency with the GNU toolchain and/or LLVM and cross compiling;
- Experience with customization of U-boot, UEFI/BIOS;
- Experience in writing drivers for I2C, SPI, USB, UART buses;;
- Mastering of scripting languages (python or bash);
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
- The ability to work independently and in a distributed team; showing a willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performance driven and have a proactive attitude
· Hands-on experience with Board Support Package (Yocto, Buildroot, Atomic OS, custom);
· Familiarity with Linux virtualization tools and Linux containers is considered a plus.