Electromechanical Engineer Actuation
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
We are currently looking for an Electromechanical Engineer Actuation to join our plant in Bonn.
- Construction / design / supporting approvals of assemblies and devices according to current standards and guidelines
- Development of mechanical components / groups (., circuit breakers, Contactors, motor protection switches, motor protection relays) with a variety of functions and interfaces to electronic assemblies
- Support in the definition of system requirements according to specifications
- Conducting tests preparation and supervision, as well as evaluation of test results
- Design of electromechanical Actuating mechanism using appropriate technologies (Bimetal, Electromagnetic, Spring charged and further)
- Calculation of various parameters (such as strength, stresses, tolerances, resistance…) of the assemblies and components to be designed
- Collaboration with internal and external parties on virtual prototyping activities
- Degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering
- Professional experience in in product development of electromechanical devices is a plus
- Good MS Office and CAD skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German would be a plus
- Ability to collaborate on projects in international teams
- Flexibility, team orientation, as well as communication skills
- Independent, structured and autonomous way of working
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.