Electrical Manufacturing Supervisor
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
100 - 101
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Electrical Manufacturing Supervisor oversees the direct labor staff in the assembly and installation of control panels for a variety of applications.
The position is responsible for ensuring quality and assembly performance related to cost and schedule in a project-oriented environment.
Hands-On experience with PLC and modern controls for speed, heat, vacuum and gas delivery systems is highly desirable.
Duties require excellent understanding of equipment assembly and use of various hand tools.
Education & Experience:
- Electrical Engineering Degree or similar.
- Ability to read bills of materials and schematics.
- Prior experience working for a manufacturer, installer or user of industrial control panels desired.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and have good organizational skills.
Duties & Skills Required:
- Assigns workers to workstations/tasks to meet production schedule requirements.
- Trains workers in equipment manufacturing, procedures and quality & workmanship standards.
- Hands-on work if it is necessary.
- Supervise employees to ensure compliance with engineering and quality documentation.
- Responds to employee requests/issues directly or refers to the Production Manager as required.
- Testing according to the standards of the control panels provided by the clients.
- Provides Headquarters’ Electrical Engineering Department with accurate updates of all changes made to electrical panels during construction.
- Preparation of offers for electrical panels and automation.
- Full time Job
- Contract of employment with a wide range of benefits (salary, transportation, meal vouchers and bonuses).
- Multinational working environment.
- Real engineering experience.
- Professional development and technical training.