Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy company for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We arepeople active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
You will be part of MEP & Mechanical design discipline in Arcadis Iasi office, where the team consists of experienced engineers providing consultancy from concept stage to detailed design. Our specialists are aiming for continuous improvement in order to facilitate the development of comfortable and environmentally friendly systems for modern buildings and infrastructure. The group is using the latest software solutions for computer aided engineering and computer aided design in order to provide the highest quality services, varying from 2D drafting and 3D modelling to computing and Building Information Modeling.
The projects that we are shaping cover a large area of expertise. A considerable number of specialists in our office are focusing on installations for buildings, like HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Safety. Another enthusiast group is focusing on projects for infrastructure, varying from High Voltage Power and Distribution lines and substations, to street lighting and other municipality utilities. Besides these, a group of Telecommunications specialists are ensuring high quality projects for continental Europe. A special touch is brought by our Mechanical Design team, that is constantly adding value in the design of latest model of agricultural machines and other mechanical equipment produced by our international clients.
What do we offer?
• Arcadis is a company where people have different ages and levels of experience. You will fit in for sure;
• Arcadis offers flexible working hours for students or employees with families;
• We are extremely focused on your Health & Safety. You will benefit of a great medical package;
• You will have the chance to be a part of international projects at a very large scale;
• Specialized training is provided through our training programs, both in our office in Iasi or other ARCADIS European location;
• You will be a part of an international team and have access to new software solutions;
• We are offering benefits and growth opportunities according to a clear defined career path.
This is a full time role. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Generating cost effective designs for high voltage electrical transmission lines
• Balancing innovation and standardization of work processes
• Interpreting drawings, specifications, and scope documents for thorough preparation of estimates
• Power systems analysis
• Power systems services, such as load flow studies, fault level studies, harmonic analysis, voltage flicker and earthing design
• At least Bachelor Degree (Power electronics and electric drive or Electrical power systems engineering)
• Professional experience in electrical design field (it can be an advantage)
• Solid knowledge of specialized software (Elcad, Eplan, AutoCAD etc.)
• Strong English language skills
• Technical and quality focus
• Great interpersonal skills (team work, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity)
• Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
The list of job duties is not exhaustive and may be revised from time to time, based on our business needs.
So there are no boundaries to where your career path can take you in Arcadis. We can tailor your path according to your skills and knowledge.
Take your chance and join our team by contacting us at .
Please keep in mind that only the short-listed candidates would be contacted for a face to face interview.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.