Economist for External Accounting with Hungarian
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services:Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services:Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Calculations and postings in general ledger
- Bank payments
- Capital movements, depreciation postings
- Suspense account clearing
- Month End closing activities
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Various accrual computation and postings
- Provisions for risks and contingencies
- Carry-forward procedures at year end
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of GL IFRS and local GAAP
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting,Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field
- Fluently spoken and written English and Hungarian
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.