Economist for External Accounting with German
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services:Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services:Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Posting in General Ledger for bank accounting
- Preparation and posting of various journals
- Perform reconciliation of various GL accounts
- Suspense account clearing
- Performing month end closing.
- Preparation Various reports
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of IFRS and local GAAP
- Preparation and maintenance of process documentation
- University degree (studies in financial and accounting field)
- Good English and German written and spoken language skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office (especially Excel), SAP.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Understanding and complying with the work procedures
- Ability to constantly improve performance
- Willingness to travel
- Intercultural competence
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.