Economist (Accounts receivable) with Portuguese
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with cross industry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactionaland administrative tasks.
- Checking and posting incoming payments in SAP;
- Perform the dunning process;
- Reconciliation and monitoring of interfaces, including correction of mistakes;
- Reconciliation of credit notes and debit notes;
- Preparing the customer statements of accounts;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Clarification of customers’ requests;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AR IFRS and local GAAP;
- Customer refunds;
- Customer write-offs;
- Work on Unapplied cash;
- Attending phone calls from customers and initiating the calls to them.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Receivable field;
- Good knowledge on the invoicing process from accounting point of view;
- Fluently spoken and written Portuguese and English;
- Any other language is considered a plus;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MS Office;
- Positive attitude;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to constantly improve performance;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Willingness to travel.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .