Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
With almostemployees in more than 40 countries, Yazaki is one of the world's largest privately-owned automotive day we put those resources to work for one specific purpose: to help our customers achieve by an unyielding commitment to the success of our customers, Yazaki has become a valued supplier to virtually every major automotive manufacturer in the world.
• Processes internal suppliers invoices & accrual internal suppliers;
• Processes/analyze of salaries & benefits;
• Reports expense analysis;
• Registers leasing processes & situation of open supplier;
• Research and analyze economic issues;
• Conduct surveys and collect data;
• Analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques;
• Prepare reports, tables, and charts that present research results.
• Economics Studies Degree;
• Experience in accounting and finance;
• Very good knowledge of legislation and International Accounting Standards;
• Very good . knowledge;
• Knowledge of Integrated Systems (SAP represents advantage);
• English medium level;
• Good organizer, flexibility, readiness, custom oriented, team spirit, seriousness.
• Competitive salary package;
• Annual bonus based on performance;
• Meal tickets;
• Private Medical Insurance;