Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Betfair Romania Development is Paddy Power Betfair’s Software Development Center in Cluj.
We offer career opportunities in Java, Web, Data Warehousing, QA, Linux, Application & Network Security, Project Management, Product, User Experience, Agile and SCRUM, in 3 main project streams: Gaming, Platform Development and Data.
The people in our Technology teams are passionate about creating products that are unrivalled across the industry. We take pride in having the best people, the best ideas and the best products. So it’s not surprising that we lead in the industry. In fact, we’re the best there is.
If you’ve got the ambition to work on challenging projects and take responsibility from the word go, it’s time we got together.
The role reports to the Head of Marketing Evaluation. The role is responsible for supporting the delivery of econometric models which measure marketing activity across a range of geographies and media. The successful candidate will be adept at stakeholder management as well experienced with conceiving, designing, building and implementing statistical models. Comfortable with managing multiple work streams and driving consistent best in class delivery of statistical modelling techniques within marketing, the successful candidate will lead a team of very talented econometricians and will play a key role in enabling optimal marketing strategy through the use of robust, cutting edge statistical techniques.
Relentlessly curious, the successful candidate will have a passion for research and learning and will seek to continuously evolve and improve our approach to econometric modelling. The senior econometric modeller will have experience working on marketing measurement projects from project design through to final delivery and will have extensive experience working closely with project managers to ensure that the modelling output answers the key business questions.
Flexible, collaborative and a team player; the successful candidate will become an integral part of an effective and fast paced team which is integral to marketing strategy development.
• Manage a team of modellers, ensuring that team is suitably supported & resourced to deliver broad range of statistical models
• Develop long term vision for the modelling team and make it happen
• Project management of BAU objectives and also exploring new techniques/methods
• Stakeholder management is very important responsibility for this role as you will be expected to liaise regularly with internal and external stakeholders
• Champion the development of new statistical techniques
• Ensuring that versioning control is consistently applied
• Ensuring that comprehensive & clear documentation is maintained
• Work with the marketing insight colleagues to streamline capabilities in terms of analysis & reporting
• Support the Econometrics Project manager to ensure that the modelling team are delivering marketing mix models in accordance with the marketing insights roadmap
• Lead projects independently as required
• Address ad hoc queries in a timely, supportive manner from colleagues in marketing/finance/commercial/data teams
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in a data driven environment delivering insight and/or reporting
• 2+ years’ experience of econometric modelling
• Honours Degree qualification in a quantitative field . Math, Stat, Physics, Actuary, Economics (ideally MSc or PhD)
• Strong attention to detail
• Outstanding ability to communicate clearly & succinctly
• Excellent organisational & time management skills
• Expert user of data analysis/statistical application . R, python, SAS, SPSS etc.
• Knowledge of Sportsbetting, Exchange, Gaming or Social gaming businesses a bonus
• Knowledge of marketing concepts and media capabilities preferred
• Experience of using versioning control for code a bonus
• Experience with tableau (or equivalent data viz tool) is highly desirable
• Experience & deep understanding of marketing mix models is highly desirable
• Experience leading a team is highly desirable
Business Insights: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive
Drives Results: Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
Collaborates: Is a team player - works with others across the organisation to get things done
Being Resilient: Ability to keep a cool head and effectively manage multiple stakeholders and multiple deliverables simultaneously
Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
Drives Vision & Purpose: clearly articulates and shows personal commitment to our vision and purpose
Flexible & agile: Able to quickly respond to changing business needs and ensure that work streams are prioritised