ECCC - Workforce Intraday Analyst
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 1500
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Amend as appropriate agent setup such as shift preferences and rules to manage agent absences or vacations
- Monitor call routing and flow real time specifically looking for variance to forecast contact volumes as well as delivery performance issues
- Analyze real time impacts related to staffing
- Assist the Operations Management team by running agent productivity and schedule adherence reports
- Monitor contact volumes and service levels in real time as compared to forecast. Notifying Site Operations personnel and WFM team of potential Operational issues that could have an impact on service levels and agree action plans to resolve them
- Conduct real-time analysis of all metrics for multiple Lines of Business - Forecast Variances, Service Level targets, AHT target variances, Occupancy targets, Staffing requirements, etc.
- Identify course of action or makes recommendations relating to staffing deviations (Extended
Hours/VTO, Schedule Adjustments, Skill Switches/Leveraging)
- Monitor Intraday call and work volume as compared to forecast
- Manage special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan (. Fire, Power failures, etc.)
- Monitor agent adherence/compliance to schedule and escalate to Team leader for investigation
- Maintain and manage Skills / Staffing levels within the business unit to achieve service level metrics
- Interface with business unit management as needed for escalation of service-impacting issues
- Continuously review and assess applicability of workforce management process delivered by Opel/Vauxhall Customer Experience organization with a view to maximizing effectiveness of ECCC WFM Team.
- Detailed knowledge of Workforce Management forecasting tools & strategies
- Business or Technical qualification to degree standard or equivalent and minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in the following areas: WFM scheduling for multi lingual/multi-site contact centers, Intraday Management in multi lingual/multi-site contact centres
- Experience using at least one industry standard WFM tool (IEX, EWFM, Verint).
- Excellent computer literacy – Including Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language and an additional foreign language will be an advantage.
- Ability to apply advanced analytical capabilities where problems are unusual, difficult, conflicting and require multidimensional consequence analysis, to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, dealers and customers
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, vendor team leaders/agent, recruitment & training teams, and Business Process & Tools teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage change and to manage cross culture personalities and interactions.
- Customer and People focused
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards. Willingness to work in a virtual team
- Time Management skills