EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER - starting September 2019
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Französisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
I am looking for you, an experienced Early Years Practitioner willing to embark upon a start - up educational project as an English Language Teaching partner.
You must have a Qualified Teacher Status (EYFS/PYP teaching background) and possess excellent child development stages and learning opportunities knowledge for ages 1-6. You demonstrate respect and fondness for children, as well as a thorough understanding of their needs and feelings. You value people, relationships, laughter and kindness.
Mainly, I expect you to:
- adopt and share our learning philosophy based on the Reggio Emilia pedagogy (prior research and preparation required)
- be willing to participate in a challenging personal and professional development programme
- design an innovative English Language Learning Curriculum for children aged 1-6, plus other development programmes for very young learners
- ensure effective lesson teaching, assessment and child record keeping
- act as an ongoing contributor to the development of our learning community
Mainly, I offer:
- an unlimited Lighthouse Learning Community trust and support membership
- the guidance you need to create and lead the Early Years department from scratch
- a work hard play hard professional environment
- a competitive financial package
- a respectful and meaningful win - win working relationship
Details on the project content, responsibilities and benefits will be discussed during the first interview.
- What do you think is the most important thing when teaching very young learners?
- How would you describe your teaching style?
- How do you think the teaching partner role will change your life?