Web Master and Content Writer Nespresso
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Main Purpose of Job:
Web Master and Content Writer will manage the day-to-day content related activities of the digital channels (Website, Mobile app, social...) by :
- Ensuring eCommerce websites and applications provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers
- Updating digital boutiques with content and features according to local campaigns and global product launch
- Contributing to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience across eCommerce boutiques
Manage digital boutiques content to drive sales
- Update the content management system (set-up, test and activate) with the latest content (copy and visuals) for both global and local campaigns, as per guidelines
- Ensure product descriptions are consistent from one digital platform to the other (including website, mobile website and mobile apps), in all available languages (RO + EN); be able to adapt international campaigns to local language
- Ensure all visuals are up to date, web optimized and cleared from a digital rights prospective
- Setup, Edit and Update existing digital material (banners, web pages) to gain agility in managing digital assets, aligned with HQ guidelines
- Ensure website content is search optimized according to latest search marketing requirements and trends
- Support implementation and testing of different promotional mechanisms including e-voucher
- Ensure local implementation and testing of global campaign micro-sites
Optimize the user experience to increase conversion
- Liaise with eCommerce Operations Coordinator and Digital Marketing Acquisition Specialist to ensure a seamless experience and optimized purchasing path from Call-to-Actions to Landing Pages (including search optimization - SEO)
- Implement all eMerchandising activities as defined by the eCommerce Operations Coordinator
Own the day-to-day back-end management of the eCommerce Platforms
- Ensure a fast, updated, bug free user experience on all digital boutiques, following international eBusiness guidelines
- Liaise with local eCommerce Operations Coordinator / eCommerce Manager / IT Manager to follow-up on test and/or production incidents monitored on the eCommerce platforms
- Escalate any major issue affecting conversion rate, new member’s activation or availability of the products or the platforms
- Run Market Acceptance Tests (both front-end and back-end) in coordination with local IS and eBusiness stakeholders for all eCommerce platforms as per OP plan.
- Ensure all error codes displayed on the eCommerce platforms are understandable and prevent customers from calling the CRC or coffee specialists to manually process orders
Contribute to the best-in-class customer experience objective
- Manage campaigns integration, new features implementation and platform roll-out
- Monitor digital technical trends, new features and/or technology to stay on top of digital innovation.
- Professional experience:- 4 years experience in webmastering / eCommerce platforms management (including mobile).
- Strong experience in Website management (Content Management, Merchandising, A/B testing & tailoring, HTML/CSS and webcoding experience)
- Experience in SEO optimization is a must
- Experience in Google Search Console/ Bing Webmaster Tools and in Adwordsre a plus
- Higher education degree
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail
- Project oriented withood organizational skills
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong command of Romanian grammar and spelling
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role.
- What is the minimum salary you would accept to join us? (Lei Neto)
- Have you participated in other selection processes at Nestlé? If yes, please tell which ones.