As E-commerce Specialist you will be responsible for implementing and developing our digital Media strategy to improve our marketing and sales efforts. This includes PPC campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Content marketing, Customer insights, Retention & Remarketing.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong paid search background.
At least 3 years of proven working experience in Digital Marketing: PPC Campaigns, E-mail, SEO, SEM, SEA
Experience managing search and display campaigns on Google Ads
Experience managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
Working knowledge of Google Analytics
Good knowledge about E-mail Marketing
Good knowledge about Social Media
Knowledge of other various paid marketing channels and technologies, including Remarketing and Customer Insights
Strong communication skills
Self-starter with the ability to think proactively
Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and deadline driven attitude
Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically
Has a positive, energetic and “can do” attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Experience with A/B Testing, Results & Analysis
Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
University / College degree specializing in Business Administration / Marketing, Economics, IT or a related field of study
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase sales, drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Google Ads campaigns
- Execute paid media strategies including building audiences through customer data, building campaigns/ad sets/ads, closely monitoring performance, adjusting bids and budgets, and relentlessly testing/iterating to generate results
- Plan, prepare E-mail Marketing campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Plan, implement and monitor annual, monthly and weekly budgets, overall and at channel level
- Reporting results
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
Yves Rocher company was founded by Mr. Yves Rocher in 1959. It is currently present in 90 countries around the world, offering its products to 40 million customers.
All Yves Rocher products are plant-based, contain ingredients from ecological farmlands, and are known for their high efficiency and availability.
With respect to nature and women, Yves Rocher is involved in many environmental initiatives. Yves Rocher Foundation has so far planted over 65 million trees and plans to plant 100 million trees by the end of 2020.
Why apply to Yves Rocher?
Yves Rocher is one of the biggest beauty companies in France. As a member of Yves Rocher team and international group, you will have the opportunity to develop your career, take over the initiative and participate in responsible business model development.