E-commerce marketing specialist
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Good Afternoon is seeking a marketing professional to join our Digital Marketing Unit to grow a new segment of our business.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate to participate in building and managing campaigns, copywriting and work with global businesses.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, a desire for operational excellence with proven hands on experience in PPC strategies, processes, and analytics and in meeting/exceeding goals and campaign KPIs.
The candidate will use their knowledge of positioning strategy, creative writing, advertising development, agency management, and integrated media and communications planning to deliver upon key business and brand goals.
Who we are:
We are a digital marketing agency that provides top quality online solutions which introduces creative and effective ideas. By using innovative and cutting-edge digital technology, we are aiming to generate the right online marketing mix for the best results, from raising awareness and generating leads, to increasing sales and ROI.
With having over 12 years in technical expertise and background, over 2000 successful online projects, we have developed a business culture that let us break common patterns and build a customized solution for each client, no matter where it’s business resides.
- Campaign setup, optimization & performance report development
- Research and analysis
- Data monitoring
- Identifying emerging trends, threats, innovations and competition
- Management of ad campaigns according to performance KPIs
- At least 1+ years of proven marketing experience with focus on social marketing communications/advertising execution
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Creative personality committed to quality, service, and efficiency
- A self-starter and a fast learner
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of a business
- Compliance and Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, understanding). Second language is a plus.
- Experience working in or with a consumer brand focused organization or advertising agency is preferable