Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Job purpose and key deliverables
We build distinctive brands that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment, thus, by coming on board, you’ll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.
As a Dunhill Brand Executive you’ll be supporting the Brand Manager in the development of new and existing brand propositions, from defining consumer relevant positioning to planning and implementing supporting activities.
You’ll lead given brand projects, ensuring the execution is within brief, and drive fact based decision making through the provision of market analysis and reports with clear recommendations for action.
You’ll need to be a strong self-starter, be willing to take responsibility and enjoy getting things done in a pressured environment. Substantial coaching, on-the-job and functional training will be provided as part of a clearly defined development plan with tasks being assigned in line with your competence and development needs.
This is a developmental role for someone who wishes to become a successful brand manager within a 12 – 18 month time horizon and if you have talent and motivation to succeed, you’ll find support and encouragement every step of the way.
• Assist the Brand Manager in developing and executing brand plans to meet brand objectives and strategies.
• Work with Trade Marketing in the preparation of engagement programs and cycle plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated at field level.
• Promote brand understanding, insights and commitment throughout the organization.
• Employ consumer dialogue principles as the key route to the consumer.
• Differentiate marketing activities according to consumers’ disposition towards the brands.
• Promote fact based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations.
• Apply best practice in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
• Report and analyses brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions.
• Analyze market research data in order to understand brand issues and market opportunities.
• Monitor the implementation and results of operational brand plans and recommend changes to brand programs.
• Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budget defined in operational brand plan.
• Monitor external agencies to ensure brand programs are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timescales.
• At least 2 years’ experience in marketing (Brand, SP&I, Trade Marketing & Distribution).
• Understanding of the product, consumers and the trade
• Understanding the brand (positioning, role in BAT portfolio)
• Ability to develop relevant and effective in-store communication and promotions and manage third party suppliers to positively influence consumer buying behavior.
• Strong analytic skill & logical/creative thinking.
• Good management and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to make things happen (pro-active, dynamic, flexible, pragmatic)
• Ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Commercial approach to all activities.
• Possess exceptional initiative and strong decision making ability.
• Fluent Romanian and English (oral and written)
• Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-point)
• Presentation skills
Please register your application on our website . There will be contacted for an interview only the candidates which applied for the vacant position 10638BR and which will meet all the selection criteria.