Who we are?
French Recruitment Agency working for powerful French Companies in Bucharest since 2010. We are currently recruiting roles for: Helpdesk, Procurement, IT and Finance with French. We choose to work only with the best Companies on the market, Companies that can guarantee excellent salary package, flexible schedule, professional growth and that extra implication that will make up your mind.
What are we looking for?
- French speakers, B2 level minimum. This is mandatory for all our roles and if you also have a good level of English, it’s just perfect!
- You will be part of great, multicultural teams so it’s important to be a team player and open-minded person.
- Most of our positions are customer oriented so we value customer management skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Some of our roles imply technical skills (software and hardware). So, technical skills are also highly appreciated.
The jobs we offer:
If you are passionate about IT troubleshooting and like to be in the spotlight, we have the perfect job for you. You will be the single point of contact, for your client in different IT matters: hardware, software or network issues. You will be in contact with your client over the e-mail, phone, chat or ticketing platform.
You will also learn how to coordinate incident resolutions with colleagues from Level 2 and Level 3 support teams.
Mandatory for this role: min B2 level of French, technical skills/previous IT support experience
Location: near Pipera metro station
Procurement (junior roles)
This role is a key link between your clients and their providers, as you will oversee the process of supplies delivery. For this role, we appreciate great negotiating skills and market awareness.
You will process & book the purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents.
Mandatory for this role: min B2 level of French, dynamic and fast learning attitude
Location: near Grozavesti metro station
How about being in contact with medical staff around the world and offering them a valuable support in technical/software matters? In this role you will offer level 1 or 2 technical support to medical staff working in France or other francophones countries.
You don’t need a lot of experience; the Company will offer you a complete and professional training and senior colleagues will guide you all the way.
Mandatory for this role: min B2 level of French, technical skills;
Location: near Promenada Mall
- Competitive salaries
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best clinics in Romania
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Performance bonus for some projects
- Various discounts (transportation tickets, internal holidays, sport activities, learning activities, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you and match your skills and aspirations with the perfect job !