Dispatcher / Service Desk Agent
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 1100
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
We are looking for a Dispatcher / Service Desk Agent to provide support to our customers, dealing with the management of incidents in our ticketing system and with data validation and analysis, monitoring correct timelines (SLA) and ticket flow.
Your tasks are…
- Coordination and dispatch of IT Field Engineers to customer sites according to dispatch schedule, customer requests, specifications or needs.
- Creation and monitoring of schedules for IT Field Engineers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through compliance with agreed SLA and processes in place.
- Escalation management and handling of complaints.
- Troubleshooting and relating resolution procedures to non-technical end-users
- Update scheduling database with ticket details, including closure of tickets.
- Contacting the end-user via phone, e-mail & chat
- Preparation and provisioning of ad-hoc and periodical Service related reports to SD Teams and Management.
- Management subcontractors such as couriers companies.
- Management of warehouse
- Have basic experience in IT User Support, Hardware, peripherals & Software knowledge (micro-computing).
- Have experience with service Ticketing tools / monitoring of IT technical incidents.
- Have good knowledge of MS Windows 10 and MS Office 2016.
- Own strong communication, social and interpersonal skills. Positive outgoing attitude and teamwork.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively.
- Are able to work with others in a fast-paced, high-volume environment in multinational environments.
- Are used to working, being compliant with operating procedures and standards.
- Are self-motivated, goal-orientated, excellent work habits.
- Have fluent command of English.
What we offer…
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Good opportunities for professional and personal further development.
- Mentor programme for an easy start.
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes