Digital Solution Specialist - 9 months contract
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For our client, multinational pharmaceutical company, we are looking to their Multichannel Engagement team (MCE) an enthusiastic & full of passion person to support their digital marketing processes on the international level.
The Digital Solution Specialist role is to maintain and ensure the effectiveness of the digital projects including administration of e-mail marketing campaigns and webmaster support. Person will also work closely with executive digital marketing stuff and the other departments (marketing, IT) in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support solutions.
1. E-mail marketing
- Collaboration with Marketing, MCE, external partners to create e-mail content according to agreed templates it’s usability and look & feel.
- Managing campaigns:
- Template adaptation and upload into the e-mailing system
- Template tests on various browsers & devices,
- Delivery list of segments setup,
- A/B test,
- Delivering final reports,
- Unsubscribe lists management
- Supporting all initiatives of maximization e-mailing results.
- To promote inside the organization good e-mail marketing practices.
2. Webmaster activities
- Collaboration with Marketing, MCE, external partners to create landing pages and website content.
- To execute timely content edit and publish using dedicated CMS or adapting existing templates. To keep content up to date.
- To follow web analytics with special focus on user to content conversion and assess processes to maximize conversion effectiveness.
- Collaboration with IT or third party platform vendors to improve website usability (not executable by CMS) in order to reach high level of customers experience.
- User registration and authentications management
- To promote inside the organization good content marketing practices.
3. Other responsibility
- Reporting to direct line supervision implementation status & digital activities results
- Supporting business impact measurement processes (user feedback tool collection, web analytics)
- Supporting e-channels management & effectiveness
- Ensuring to keep project minimum requirements to stay with company standard operation procedures.
- To deliver inputs & best knowledge for growth competence of the team
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in content creation with focus on e-mail templates and website/landing pages in interactive agency or digital content factory divisions.
- Skills & Experience: e-mail marketing software; CSS - advanced; HTML – basic, Java script – basic; Adobe Photoshop; Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding digital project management (SCRUM)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- High orientation on emerging trends in marketing digitization.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry will be an additional advantage
- English - fluent
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.