Digital marketing specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- 3+ years experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or advertising campaigns
- Strong skills for identifying target audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot across channels to improve engagement/conversions on a week-to-week basis
- Copywriting skills
- Familiar with Wordpress
- Experience with Linkedin, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and additional Google products
- Basic knowledge in HTML, PHP, CSS
- English skills
- Digital marketing certification is a plus
- Experience in Photoshop or similar is a plus
Process competencies: Strong Analytical skills (understand key metrics and develop action plans using that data), attention to details (without sacrificing deadlines), organized, able to juggle several, sometimes conflicting deadlines, customer orientation, tenacity, result orientation
task management & planning, team player
Self-management competencies: Involvement & self-motivation, integrity, stress tolerance, adaptability
You will be working as part of a small team dedicated to improving the online presence of our group of companies.
In the beginning you will be concerned with taking part in the drafting of our digital marketing plan. Upon approval, your main tasks will consist in:
- planning digital marketing campaigns and provide expertise, best practices and recommendation in setting up the implementation plan
- Being an active leader in the campaigns’ implementation effort
- Providing hands on management of all social media assets and other tools and resources
- Ensuring and consolidate email and direct customer databases for individual products and whole group
- Developing media campaigns and creatives (with web design support).
- Overseeing Internet marketing campaigns from program management to execution
- Conducting A/B testing for ads/networks/website redirects, etc.
- Aiding in landing page testing of web pages, developing recommendations based on search and web analytics to improve user experience and client objectives
- Managing the content plan
- Managing analytics and providing analyses and reports on assumed targets and performance of channels and campaignes.
Learn and keep up to date with latest online marketing trends
Grow within a group of diversified companies
Develop in friendly atmosphere