Digital Generation Marketing Specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are interested in a highly motivated individual to join our team and grow with the company over the coming years. With extensive growth opportunity within the organization, this is an unparalleled opportunity for ambitious individuals that are looking to develop their careers and gain business exposure.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- In charge of attracting new prospective customers, qualifying them as high value leads, and nurturing those leads so they will ultimately convert into customers;
- Create and run innovative campaigns for industries, market segments, target roles, and account-based marketing programs;
- Manage and maintain our website, by writing and optimizing content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.;
- Define and deploy multiple marketing tactics as needed: web content, landing pages, emails, direct mail, display ads, etc.;
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient marketing programs;
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales;
- Work with sales team to understand goals, sales led activity strategies and priorities to ensure campaigns map to business objectives and quotas;
- Actively manage, track and analyze marketing programs against company KPIs;
- Research and develop new strategies and ideas to test;
- Understand the latest trends and best practices.
- Experience with setting goals and measurement for digital activities;
- Must have excellent verbal, written and listening skills;
- Must be able to interact with various people at all levels of the organization and external contacts;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, graciously deal with all types of customers;
- Strong listening skills. Work harmoniously and effectively with others;
- Self-starter personality, highly developed ability to receive and give feedback as well as to set priorities;
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and able to view challenges and risks as opportunities for growth and improvement;
- Strong online research skills;
- Higher education Bachelor/ MSc;
- Excellent mastery of English verbal and writing is a must;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Money is overrated. Not everything is money. While we do provide plenty of it we provide something better too. We provide you with the means to succeed;
- Professional but friendly working environment. No politics. Friendly environment. We value friendship and common sense
- Meal tickets – peanuts, but it’s there. We provide it;
- We provide a career path - we love to promote from within;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.). Not sure though that you can bring beer at the office.