Digital Communications Architect
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a problem solver to join our Creative Team in sunny (at the time of writing) Bucharest.
We are curious and constantly challenging ourselves.
We are astute students of a vast range of digital behaviors and emerging media.
Most of all, we are infinitely inquisitive and multi-disciplined; chock full of lateral thinking and collaboration.
We are looking for someone similar.
You will be project managing internal communications initiatives that inspire and inform our sales teams across EMEA and APAC by making use of our creative resources (designers & developerYou will be effectively mixing the appropriate strategies, tactics & channels – websites, blogs, newsletters, email communications, video platforms (yes, we do have a series of internal websites and our own ad network), mobile etc.
For those of you coming from advertising, this is an Account Manager role; the clients are all internal and happy to partner with more thanracle employees globally, you can imagine the vast size of your targeted audience.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact of our communications partners, managing simultaneous projects from the briefing stage to data crunching and evaluation.
- Are able to conceive the linkages between design and developmentWhile you do not have to actively code or operate Illustrator, you need to be able to map out the dedicated resources in order to deliver the best solution. Your creative input is key.
- You will have to be consultative, super-organized, and able to educate and build trustith partner
- Take the communication (client) briefs and draft inspirational creative briefs (make sure you include your creative starters as well).
- Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations.
The ideal Digital PM’s personality and qualifications:
- Proven experience in a client facing, account management role within digital advertising / marketing (5+ years of experience).
- Working knowledge of core & compelling digital platforms: Wordpress, HTML5 (& Adobe Dreamweaver), websites, blogs etc. You will be able to provide initial designs via on-paper prototype, collect input from design & development teams and provide advice to your communications stakeholders, in order to drive meaningful outcome
- A good understanding of digital communications dynamics, trends and technologies, alongside strong creative ideation. Creativity is necessary for every member of our team
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing project requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule with high attention to detail.
- Experience of doing in depth data analysis on campaign performance, both during campaign lifecycle and as post campaign analysis. Look for impact.
- Polished verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Confidence with proofreading is necessary! (You will not be flexing your copywriting muscles much but keeping an eagle eye on all content that goes live is mandatory).
- Excellent English - verbal and written.
We have been working on some great digital creative projects. Since the majority of our work faces internal audiences, we cannot point you to an external link to take a look. Nevertheless, we are happy to show you some samples once we meet. Until then, if you have some available work of your own, feel free to share that link along with your resume. Alternatively, just bring it with you to our first face-to-face conversati