DevOps Engineer - Bucharest, Brasov
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Imagine a highly creative and dynamic environment!
Now, if you also enjoy transforming good ideas in really valuable results and if you feel that success is a good proof of an excellent teamwork, we invite you to analyze an opportunity inside Pentalog.
We offer a very dynamic, multicultural working environment at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship; you will be collaborating with experienced and creative experts, on projects involving international interactions in various business sectors; you will be offered possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan.
Pentalog has a current opening for a dynamic, results-driven, detail-orientated and highly collaborative DevOps Engineer.
Your role inside our team:
You will be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the project specific infrastructure in Pentalog, or client environments and the corresponding procedures.
You will proposes optimization solutions, being able to manage a wide variety of technologies and tools and guarantee the capitalization and standardization of the mentioned procedures.
From a technical view, every project is different, but can be found following technologies:
- OS Administration (configuration, security, scripting): Debian or RedHat based, Windows server
- Application Servers Administration: Apache, TomCat, NGinx, IIS
- DB Administration: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres, Mongo DB
- Source Versioning: GIT, SVN, TFS
- Continuous Integration Systems Administration: Jenkins, Sonar, TeamCity, Octopus
- Virtualization: VMWare, OpenStack, Xen, KVM, Docker
- DevOps tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Install, configure, maintain Linux / Windows servers & application servers; implement security requirements;
- Manage (create, maintain, automatize) the build & deployment process for multiple projects and releases:
- Verify the delivery packages/content (source code, database scripts, installation instructions etc);
- Manage the project development, testing, preproduction and production environments;
- Manage (create, maintain, automatize) continuous integration environments;
- Assist the development team on the deployment/configuration/delivery aspects;
- Build high availability and scalable systems;
- Install, configure, maintain cluster platforms, Load Balancing, Back-up, fail-over solutions;
- Create and maintain the documentation concerning the environment description, installation and deployment instructions;
- Configure firewall;
- Experience with Linux based systems and IT operations;
- Experience with coding, scripting and deployment;
- Strong understanding of automation tools;
- Data management skills;
- A strong focus on business outcomes, open communication;
- English – intermediate / advanced level;
- Attractive salary package according to your experience;
- Various promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.