Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Why join our clients' team?
• A large European Bank is a world leader on equity derivatives.
• The IT Department of the Bank/ FCC / LTL is responsible of the development and the maintenance of the Back and Middle Office information system dedicated to financing activities (GLFI, CORI) and a part of BDDF and Crédit du Nord (Sogebail, Genefim, Norbail) activities.
• The IT Department / FCC / LTL / DTD team provides technical design and development of softwares/applications on the entire funding of department (Loans, Trade Finance and Leasing).
• The application scope LTL revolves around several software:
- Cassiopae: software for back office management dedicated to leasing deals (development base in Romania);
- ALLTRA: software for back office management dedicated to Commodity Trade Finance (development base in Romania);
- Tomcat: Application for Middle Office risk management dedicated to commodity;
- Loan IQ: software for back office management dedicated to Loans.
You will be involved in activities like:
• Act as the main contact between the Infrastructure Team (Paris/Bangalore) and the Bucharest development team (attend the weekly meetings between PRS & Leasing team);
• Build, maintain and deploy the release on testing environments (no access to production);
• Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easy to deploy, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant.
• Co-working with the development team in order to automate & secure the deployment from integration to production;
• Understanding of functional specifications.
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development.
• Document and manage software platform matrix and operational processes
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
• Perform a reporting activity (Daily Meeting) on the product or integrated component;
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban);
• Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
• Contribute to production monitoring, L2 and L3 incident resolution and troubleshooting.
Your technical profile:
• Provide automate provisioning solutions for the environments (IaaS);
• Setup the monitoring tools in coordination with the Infrastructure team in Paris;
o Functional monitoring - based on TMonLogstash / EleasticSearch / Kibana;
o Technical monitoring - based on Nimsoft;
• Experience with PL/SQL is appreciated;
• Experience with batch jobs is appreciated;
• Basic knowledge or eager to learn to work with Java, Oracle Database 11g;
• Tools : SVN, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Microsoftracle SQL Developer, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Weblogic, DeployIt (XL Deploy), Autosys, Puppet;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We will also value:
• Fundamental of the Continuous Delivery approach (Agile, Continuous integration, devops mindset, etc…);
• “Think production first”: always keep in mind that the application must be reliable into production;
• Be able to challenge the solution provided by the development team;
• Be able to challenge the technical/infrastructure patches delivered by the Infrastructure team;
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun and start-up atmosphere;
• Permanent employment contract.