Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
About the job
As an Infrastructure Engineer in Visma Software International Product Unit, you will be part of one of the largest IT environments in Scandinavia. The tasks are varied and challenging.
You will be part of an R&D team that works closely with our Infrastructure partners and be the link between development and operations. Your tasks will be to design, build and operate massively distributed, fault-tolerant software systems and infrastructure in the Cloud.
We are looking for a Cloud enthusiast to contribute in strengthening our Financials ERP team, a highly distributed and international team, with more than 40 team members. This position will be located in Timisoara.
Some of the most essential duties will be
• DevOps work closely with R&D and architects to ensure high quality software and to streamline the deployment to the operations lifecycle.
• Designing and building Cloud solutions as part of our scrum teams.
• Designing and building monitoring solutions.
• Releasing, testing and quality assurance of new versions of our services.
• Responsible for operations of large Cloud ERP solutions.
• Documentation and knowledge transfer to other team members and infrastructure partners.
• Experience in implementing and operating Cloud solutions.
• Experience with Network infrastructure and security
• Experience with Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience from IT operation environments. Particularly application performance and user monitoring and related dashboards.
• Self-driven team member, used to working in a high intensity environment.
• Ability to build bridges between IT operations and development teams and encourage collaboration.
• Creative, positive and solution oriented.
• Systematic, organized and precise.
• Customer and quality focused.
• Ability to communicate fluently (verbal and written) in English.
• Education: Minimum Bachelor degree within IT.
• Experience with DevOps. Collaboration between developers and operation personnel.
• Knowledge of, and experience with, ITIL-based processes; . change management, incident management, release management.
Technical qualifications/knowledge within some of these fields
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R
• Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Microsoft Application Request Routing (ARR)
• Distributed File System (DFS)
• Automation of service and/or infrastructure/environment deployment
• Application Performance Management (APM) tools
• Active directory
We will offer you:
• An exciting position in an international working environment.
• Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package
• You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team of 17 members.
• Interesting customer segments, a creative working environment and the latest technologies and tools.
• Continuous training and development.
• Company apartments in Spain and France.
• Competitive terms and conditions.